Ready to Fall in Love with Franchising? City Wide is Here to Catch You
Love is in the air, and so is opportunity. Whether you’re planning for the future, diversifying your portfolio, or entering entrepreneurship as a new career track, franchising is certainly a path to consider.
Reputable franchises present several unique benefits, including investing with a brand that already has an established identity, and launching a business without starting from scratch. However, taking a deeper look into franchising truly reveals how strong the business model can be for individuals and teams making the investment. Consider these points:
- Franchises have proven systems in place, as well as demonstrated success.
- There’s less risk involved with franchise systems – you know what to expect in terms of costs and marketing, and your consumers know what to expect as well because of the established brand awareness.
- Franchisors put time, money and energy into research and development, which brings to market a collection of new products, services and customer experiences each year.
- Perhaps most importantly is the ongoing franchisor support and opportunity to invest in a proven business model.
Here at City Wide, we understand the franchising research process can get a bit blurry, trying to figure out the differences and benefits of becoming a franchise owner. City Wide is a franchise opportunity like no other – it is a family-owned business with strong values and a robust training program. Plus, City Wide owners benefit from:
- No hourly employees
- The ability to provide more than 20 maintenance services for every client
- Recurring revenue stream
- Average Unit Volume of $3.5 million
City Wide is looking for franchisees who have executive leadership skills, proven sales performance, and outstanding operational excellence in their corporate careers. If you’ve been searching for a business opportunity that you can fall in love with, consider franchising with City Wide!Back